What and Why: Information Do We Collect?
Each time you comment on this blog you will be required to leave your email address. We only gather this so we can email you about your comment if needed. Though if you leave your name and email in the opt-in form box, you will then be sent a confirmation email from Mailchimp and if you click that, then your email will be added to our Mailchimp email marketing list, so we can send you important updates. We will never ever sell your emails or information or give it away to anyone.
Use and processing of collected information
The information we collect from you, may use to increase our customer service and answer to requests and emails of our customers; run and operate our Website and Services. Non-Personal Information collected is used only to recognize possible cases of misuse and found statistical information about Website usage. This statistical information is not then combined in such a way that would recognize any specific user of the system.
Bestvela may process Personal Information related to you if one of the following applies:
- You have given their permission for one or more specific purposes. Note that under some legislations we may be allowed to process information until you object to such processing (by opting out), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases below. This, however, doesn’t apply, whenever the processing of Personal Information is subject to European data protection law.
- Provision of information is vital for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which you are subject.
- Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority devolved in us.
- Processing is vital for the purposes of the valid interests chased by us or by a third party. In any case, we will be happy to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in specific whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Information Transfer & Storage
Depending on your location, data transfers may involve transferring and storing your information in a country other than your own. You are allowed to learn about the legal basis of information transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by 2 or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by us to protection your information. If any such transfer takes place, you can find out more by inspection the related sections of this document or inquire with us using the information provided in the contact section.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information
Its means you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is got and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access
Its means that you have the right to access the data collected about you. This contains your right to appeal and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to modification
Its means that you have the right to request modification or deletion of your Personal Data that is imprecise.
- Right to erasure
Its means that in some conditions you can request for your Personal Data to be removed from our records.
- Right to limit processing
Its means that where some circumstances apply, you have the right to limit the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing
Its means that in specific conditions you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, e.g. in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing
Its means that you have the right to object to automatic Processing, including summarizing; and not to be subject to a decision created completely on automated Processing. This right you can implementation whenever there is a result of the profiling that produces legal effects about or knowingly affecting you.
- Right to data movability
Its means you have the right to get your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is possible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint
Its means that in the event that we decline your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not pleased with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
This blog uses a technology known as “cookies” and web server log files to collect information, such as
- date and time of your visit
- what pages you looked at
- The time you spent on each page, etc.
Under no condition can any content on this website be copied or replicated in any way. This includes any of the reviews that are hosted on bestvela.com. If any person or company does use the owner of this websites name, video, or blog content without receiving a written agreement from the site then legal action may be taken on against the offending parties.
Sharing & Selling Information
We don’t share, sell and lend any of the information that exceptionally identifies a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the degree it is essential to process transactions or provide services that you have demanded.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may appeal access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and continue in our database by emailing us at the normal address.
About Other Websites Linked to Our Website?
We are not responsible for the practices active by Web sites linked to or from our Website or the information or content contained therein. Frequently links to other Websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be beneficial to the users of our Website.
Changes in Ownership
whenever this website is acquired, your information would be considered part of those assets and may be part of those assets that are transferred.
Other Links: Bestvela has Linked to other websites, please note that by clicking on them you are moving to another website and we encourage you to read their descriptions and terms too.
Last Edited May 23, 2018
please contact us here without any hesitancy.