If you are approaching the world of skateboarding, probably the most insistent question running through your head is: how to choose a Best Skateboard For Beginners Kid Better to get one pre-assembled or build one piece by piece?
In this guide we will guide you through the main steps to choose
We will see all the highlights, main features and those details that can really make a difference in the long run!
Do you need to put your ideas in order? Then you’re in the right place!
Best Skateboard For Beginners Kid
Skateboards have been consistently on top of the wave for more than 70 years. Widespread in skate parks but now also on city streets, there are different types suitable for every use, from freestyle to urban mobility. Here are the best ones for beginners and which features are important in buying a new model.
Best Skateboard For Beginners Kid | Comparison Table 2022
|Skateboards Complete Mini Cruiser Retro Skateboard for Kids Boys Youths Beginners 22 Inch(The Starry Sky)||Meketec||Check Price|
|PlayWheels Ultimate Spider-Man 28" Complete Kids Trick Skateboard, Spider Crawl||PlayWheels||Check Price|
|KO-ON Skateboard Complete Skateboards 22 Inch Mini Cruiser Skateboards for Beginners Kids Boys and Girls (Shark)||KO-ON||Check Price|
|Gonex 22 Inch Skateboard for Girls Boys Kids Beginners, Mini Cruiser Skateboard Plastic Skateboard Complete for Teens Youths , Purple||Gonex||Check Price|
|Skateboards for Beginners Girls Boys, 22" Complete Skateboard with Colorful LED Light Up Wheels and Sturdy Skateboard Deck for Teens Youths||Think Wing||Check Price|
|WhiteFang Skateboards 31 Inch Complete Skateboard Double Kick Skate Board 7 Layer Canadian Maple Deck Skateboard for Kids and Beginners (Shine Life)||WhiteFang||Check Price|
|Scientoy Skateboard, Beginner Skateboards, 31" x 8" Complete Pro Skateboard with A Repair Kit for Kids/Boys/Girls/Youth/Adults, 9 Layer Canadian Maple Double Kick Skateboard for Outdoor Sports||Scientoy||Check Price|
|WhiteFang Skateboards 22 inches Kids Skateboard with Colorful PU Wheels, Mini Cruiser Skateboards for Boys Girls Beginners (Dino)||WhiteFang||Check Price|
|PHOEROS Skateboards -Standard Skateboards for Kids Boys Girls Youths Beginners Starter-Complete Skate Boards 31''x 8''Canadian Maple Pro Cruiser||PHOEROS||Check Price|
Prices and images pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
Best Skateboard For Beginners Kid | 2022 Products Overview
1. Meketec Best skateboards for beginners
- 【The Meketec Advantage】-Let your skateboard unique. the 3.25 inch trucks with different color better than others skateboarder.
- 【Performance】- 22.5 inch long x 6 inch wide deck, max load weight 200 lb, 60mm*45 pu smooth wheels, high speed ABEC-7 bearings.
- 【High Value】- Meketec Unusual skateboard appearance outperforms many of the leading brands and high cost performance price.
- 【What You Get】- Take this board on the park, school and road with ease, It’s the best holiday gift for kids girls beginners.
- 【Certified Safe】- with CE certification, this well-built skateboard is safe to ride and suitable for any level of riders, no matter whether you’re a beginner or experienced rider.
2. PlayWheels Ultimate Spider-Man 28" Kids Skateboard
- 1 Skateboard per order COMPLETE SKATEBOARD: Complete 28 inch trick skateboard with thick, durable 9-ply maple wood deck
- DESIGN MINDED: Double kicktail design provides greater control, allows for wide range of tricks, and easy braking
- SMOOTH RIDE: PVC-injected 50mm x 27mm wheels and 608ZB bearings deliver a very smooth ride! The skateboards composite trucks and steel axle supports higher weight and faster speed
- FAMILIAR CHARACTER: Skateboard features your childs favorite superhero - Spider-Man!
- AGE AND WEIGHT: Recommended for ages 5 years and older, supports weight up to 110 lbs.
3. KO-ON Skateboard
- 🛹 Durable& Sturdy: 22.05×6 inch full size design with 6 layers Canadian maple deck, supporting skaters up to 275 lbs. Our deck uses non-slip emery paper and it is based on design of waterproof and fastness heat transfer printing technology. It can not only provide more stability and safety for skaters but also hold both foot on it.
- 🛹 Smooth& Fast: Super smooth 90A PU wheels with ABEC9 bearings and 95A High rebound PU bushing. Good bearings are essential for a smooth ride on any cruising skateboard.
- 🛹 Lightweight& Portable: Our mini cruiser skateboard is light weight(1.6 kg), portable and able to fit easily into your luggage or backpack, convenient to carry anywhere you want.
- 🛹 No Assembly Required: Youll receive a complete skateboard comes with 3.25 tough magnalium alloy truck, high hardness and no deformation, ensuring a long-time and smooth use. Its ready to skate right out of the box.
- 🛹 Ideal Gift for All Levels: Our skateboard is suitable for any level skaters, no matter whether youre a beginner or experienced skater. Comes in different fun designs. Multiple colors made for boys and girls. Buy Now - Your Kids Are Waiting!
4. Gonex 22 Inch Skateboard
- Solid Material: Our 22 inches skateboard is comprised of high-quality PP plastic, 60mm PU casted wheels, high performing ABEC-7 bearing & rigid 3.25 aluminum alloy trucks, featuring excellent grip & wear resistance, not easy to skid.
- Compact Size: 22 x 6 skateboard fits easily into your luggage or backpack, convenient to carry anywhere you want. It weights only 3.6lbs that makes kids easy to carry & control.
- Load Bearing: Maximum load bearing support up to 198lbs (90kg). Good shock absorption & load bearing capacity provide a wonderful experience for skaters.
- Fashionable Patterns: Our versatile decks with three trendy & beautiful patterns add a cool style to you, making you stand out in the crowd & enjoy free ride.
- Designed for Most Age: This mini cruiser skateboard is perfect for skater in any age above 3 years old. Kids, teens & adults can enjoy its versatility & smooth ride for entertainment & sport.
5. Think Wing Skateboards for Beginners
- 【Durable Complete Skateboard】: 22 inch cruiser skateboard complete comes fully assembled, 22 x 6 sturdy pp deck, compact body weighs 3.95lbs to withstand up to 160lbs, easily fits into your luggage or backpack, it makes kids easy to carry & control. Not only is it fun, its also a great equipment that allows you to continue to develop strength, balance and reflexes.
- 【High Performance & Smooth Riding】: This cruiser skateboard features 3.25 thick aluminum alloy trucks, high speed ABEC-7 bearings and smooth soft 60 x 45 mm PU wheels with superior shock absorption, bring smooth riding experience and reduce shakes, support your skateboarding on different street surface & wear resistance.Suit for kids and beginners for a long-term use . Kicktail for added control when riding, non-slip board for added safety.
- 【Colorful Light Up LED Wheels】: The skateboard is equipped with light up wheels for some seriously cool cruising. Without batteries, the lights on the wheel when it rolls is bright and colorful (LED always lighting unless wheel is too loose), which adds extra fun and stays safe at night.
- 【Fits For Most Ages】: This well-built 22 skateboard is designed for kids, teens or adults for fun & exercise. With 3.5 height deck-low center of gravity will balance you or your kids on the skateboard. Safety guarantee-with CE certification, this cruiser skateboard is safe to ride and suitable for any level of skaters, no matter whether youre a beginner or experienced rider.
- 【Amazing Gift & Service for You】: Skateboards are great to allow you to continue to develop strength, balance and reflexes.What an amazing gift for kids, teens or adults who love sports! Add to cart and take it home now! We design every product to the high-quality standards. If not satisfied with this cruiser skateboard, well send you a quick replacement or issue a full refund.
6. WhiteFang Skateboards 31 Inch
- 🛹 Durable & Sturdy: 31.75 long×7.88 wide full size double kick concave design with 7 layers hard Canadian maple deck, withstand the impact of skateboarding and learning new tricks. The max load is up to 330 lbs, durable and sturdy.
- 🛹 Take You a Better Experience: High speed 95A PU wheels work with ABEC9 bearings and 95A High rebound PU bushing. Give you better balance control and shock absorption effect, bring you a better skateboard experience.
- 🛹 We Dont Skimp on Materials: Our skateboard made of waterproof and fastness heat transfer printing pattern design, it can keep luster long time. High density non-slip emery griptape makes you safer during skateboarding.
- 🛹 No Assembly Required: Youll receive a complete skateboard comes with 5 tough magnalium alloy truck which helps save your time and hassle of assembling. Ready to play out of the box!
- 🛹 Suitable for All Level Skaters: Our skateboard is suitable for any level skaters to enjoy outdoor entertainment time, no matter whether youre a beginner or experienced skater. Buy Now - Your Kids Are Waiting!
7. Scientoy Best budget skateboard
- Skateboard for All Level Skaters - The 31 ×8 full size skateboards with double kick concave design is suitable for any level of riders, beginners or pros. Even children can rely on exercising balance to control the sliding direction of the skateboard easily.
- Complete with Repair Kit - A complete skateboard as well as a repair kit including a multifunctional wrench, 2 screws of wheel and 2 screws of truck would appear when you open package. So just enjoy skateboarding and no assembly required. It’s a good choice as a gift for kids or adults . Go out and have a fun exercise with our cool skateboards.
- Smooth & Speedy - 95A high rebound PU wheels with ABEC-7 bearings give you better balance control, shock absorption effect and a better skateboard experience. It’s suitable for commuting, skate parks, ramps, pools and other smooth surfaces or even rough ground. A perfect skateboard for kids age 6-12.
- Graphic Design - Scientoy use thermal transfer instead of sticker to make the pattern more clear and realistic. This modern design meet a variety of style needs. Great skateboard for girls and boys.
- Durable & High Quality - High density 9 layers Canadian maple deck and 5 inch magnesium alloy trucks offers perfect balance between toughness and weight. Max supporting weight 220 lbs. After purchasing, you can enjoy a great after-sale service for our skateboard as well as response within 24 hours when trouble of our product appears.
8. WhiteFang Best toddler skateboard
- Need a Ride? The skateboards comes fully assembled,length 22 inch width 6.0 inch, make this board to ride with plenty of room.The deck start off with a high strength Polymer that has enough Flexibility but not too much to so it will handle the daily use. The truck 3.25 inch made by the the strongest 356 cast aluminum.The bushings have a Durometer reading of 87a.That is a perfect amount of stiffness for those long fast downhill straightaways and yet soft enough to make some nice wave like turns.
- Looking for Smooth Glide？The wheels are polyurethane that are slightly larger than typical 22 board so you can get over those small imperfections in the road,Size-59mm Softness-83A.The bearings are the heartbeat of the board.Having bad bearings is like putting bad gas in your car... it just doesnt run as good，We take these ABEC 9 bearings better than ABEC-7,for not only a smooth ride,but will last through those dusty roads or even when you leave it on the lawn and the sprinklers hit it.
- Wanna be more close with your kids? When you are acompany your kids to learn the skateboard,they will be more brave and safe,will thank you and love you more.Since 2020,we all have suffered a rough time,but we still can have fun with skateboard in your backyard and indoor.It is also a great transportation ride to campus.
- Excellent non-slip matte material. In order to provide customers with a better experience, we do not hesitate to use the best and highest quality matte materials at present to make and develop this product at a high cost. The excellent material makes the skateboard more waterproof and non-slip. It has better safety performance and is more suitable for teenagers.
- Fits for you: The mini cruiser skateboard suits for kids age 3&up,also suit for teens under 18,max load bearing 198lb.Small size and lightweight,you can carry it wherever you want to go easily fits into a suitcase or backpack bags.
9. PHOEROS Best skateboard for kids
- 【Durable Deck】 PHOEROS Complete Skateboards use 7 Lays 31’L x 8’W x 4’H Canadian Maple Provide More Stability and Safety for Users. Skateboards Max Load 220lbs Fit for Adults and Kids Beginners and Professional Skaters . Standard Skateboards with Double Warped Design Make Skateboards Support More Advanced Skate Tricks Such as Sharp Turns, Pivots, Slides and Street Skating . No-Slip and WaterProof Emery Sand Paper above the Skateboards Deck Make Riders More Safety
- 【High Quality Smoothly Pu Wheels】PHOEROS Skateboards use 95A 53mm High Rebound Pu Wheels with Strong Grip,Easy Fit on All Kinds of Roads. Our Skateboards Wheels with High Speed Silence ABEC-11 Bearing Provide Smoothly and Speed Glide --More Safe when you Skating .
- 【Aluminum Alloy Truck】 PHOEROS Skateboards use Thicken Aluminum Alloy Truck , Strengthen the Balance and Stability of the Skateboards. Skateboards Trucks Contains High Rebound Pu Damping System which Can Take more Safety and Comfortable Experience to Riders.
- 【No Need Assemble】PHOEROS Skateboards Come with Completed Assembled.
Best Skateboard For Beginners Kid | Unrivaled Guide 2022
Today's best seller of skateboards is what is called classic. It is the most represented typology in popular culture and is the most suitable for freestyle - performing skill and dexterity exercises on the board. The board is rigid and of medium size , made and shaped to ensure excellent grip for the feet that will have to maneuver it during jumps and wheelies. The wheels are small and with a harder compound in order to immediately respond to the stresses imparted by the owner. Precisely to withstand these stresses, the mechanics are more robust than normal.
They are the skateboards made to move around the city , be it the asphalt roadway, sidewalks, cycle paths or tiles. Comfortable and fast, they generally have a small and thin board , as well as larger wheels with a softer compound, specially made to resist any small holes and imperfections in the ground. The compact size also makes it relatively easy to carry in the backpack or under the arm, in the sections to be covered on foot.
The primordial form of the skateboard. Longer and heavier than the other types (except for electric skateboards, which however incorporate a battery compartment), these models are also designed for the road but generally allow you to reach higher speeds . The merit is due to the stability given to longboards by a bulkier and more rigid structure, by larger mechanics and by soft wheels that adhere to the asphalt. On the other hand, the same characteristics make it the less suitable board for freestyle.
This is a separate category - mainly dedicated to those who want a means of transport that is agile to use and easy to transport - which, like longboards, has little to do with the execution of tricks and exercises. It is characterized by the presence of motors and batteries that make the thrust of the foot superfluous but at the same time make the board a heavy instrument even several kilos, impossible to lift from the ground with the sole push of the foot. The electrical components also make the device more fragile than normal: very convenient for moving around, but far from the philosophy of use of other types.
How to choose the Skateborad? The Fundamental Points
Below we go to see all the points you need to consider for a wise choice!
What do you want to do with the skateboard?
Is already. Now you have a sufficiently clear view of the various macro categories, which is essential to bring you to the first question you need to ask yourself. Once you have answered you will see that it will all be downhill.
The question is simple. What do you want to do with the skateboard?
Of course, because if your aim is to learn how to do tricks, to go to the skatepark and to jump well, the first type is the one for you, that is the classic skateboard. But in this case remember that going on the road, to school or simply around the city is not the best.
If, on the other hand, you are someone who loves going on the road around the city, walking with your friends without giving up the possibility of some jumps and tricks well, then the cruiser (or mini cruiser) is what you are looking for! Very handy as well as light, it is a skate suitable for the street and also for having 2 laughs in the skatepark.
If you don't give a damn about tricks , jumps etc. Walking is comfortable, even more and more often we see dogs on a leash pulling their masters comfortably standing on their skateboard! Now that you know how to choose your skateboard based on usage, let's move on.
skateboards come in many sizes, including 22-inch, 27-inch and 36-inch long boards. These boards have their advantages - a 36-inch board is a great choice for performing tricks, and a 22-inch board for speed.
The 22 inch is perfect for people who want to go faster. A good feature of this board is that it is easy to maneuver, and thanks to its small size, you can easily put on an armpit or backpack. This is the perfect board for experienced skateboarders due to its speed; however, it can still be used by a young skateboarder. There is also the original size and the most popular.
A 27 inch board is good for people who are aware of the latest developments and publications. For people who like a little more underfoot, a 27-inch board is an ideal option. It looks the best of a long and short boarder. In addition, it is an ideal board for beginners, skaters, who are a little confident in their tricks and those who will appreciate slightly larger skateboards. It comes with the same wonderful features as the 22-inch board, but this is more stable and gives you a smoother ride.
The 36-inch is ideal for strolling the streets. This is the new member of this family. It has large wheels and its reverse carts make it easy to drive a longboard. This is the perfect skateboard for beginners and experts. To ensure flexibility and durability, the plastic on the skateboard is designed, and although its deck is longer and wider, you can still increase the speed.
When it comes to which deck you are in, you can choose from a variety of designs. However, it's a good idea to choose a non-slip surface, as it offers better grip and control when driving or performing stunts.
To begin with, you should know that skateboards are not created the same way. You can buy parts separately, but you need to be sure you get the best parts. Therefore, be sure to check out the high quality parts that will last longer. The best bearings for a board should be ABEC-7
It is important to avoid buying plastic trucks because they can easily break and cause a serious accident while riding a skateboard. Many brands today use metal instead of plastic, which is great, but there are manufacturers who use plastic. Even if you use the board sparingly, there is no point in buying a board with plastic tricks. Although metal truck boards may be more expensive, they will perform better and last longer than long-sided plastic trucks.
There is a misconception that larger wheels lead to higher speed. While there is some truth to this, this is subjective and applies to cases where the wheels are the right size for the board. Driving on board with large wheels is dangerous. This causes what is called a wheel bite and usually occurs when the top of the wheel touches the deck of the board when tilted. This can easily damage the bridge and wheel, as well as putting you at risk of injury.
If you intend to replace the wheel yourself, make sure you have tested it for suitability before you can get on board. You can try it on the board, standing on the grass or carpet and tilting it to one side as much as possible. If the deck rubs against the reels, the reels are really big.
If you have already purchased a board with too large a wheel, just squeeze the skateboard to reduce the tilt. This will help reduce wheel bite.
With the right , you will get many benefits. They include versatility and flexibility, full body exercises, physical strength, and also allow you to master the art of accuracy.
For those who want to lose weight, this can be a great form of exercise, as it helps you burn calories while skateboarding on the street.
Complete or pre-assembled?
Once you have established the type of skate you want to buy, the second step is to choose whether to buy a complete one, or buy it piece by piece (wheels, trucks, bearings…) and mount it.
If you are your first skateboard, we at Vai di Skate (I have seen that it is a fairly shared choice anyway) we recommend the pre-assembled, also to save money.
Very good skateboard brands are on the market and choosing your first skateboard shouldn't be a problem. For many the choice is obvious - not everyone has "serious" intentions - and buying a cheap skate to have fun is the most logical one.
If you are looking for the best skate for beginners , this guide is for you!
Obviously, no one forbids you to build it yourself.
Well, usually the choice of deck size is important! There are also those who start with a mini-cruiser and have a 43 foot, but the thing becomes more difficult due to the small size that does not guarantee high stability.
If you are a boy or an adult the best way to start is to immediately discard the small sizes (to be clear the mini-cruisers) by immediately choosing a deck of an adequate width (7.5 inches up) for better balance.
Precisely for this reason many find it easier to use the longboard at the beginning but, in choosing the model, do not worry about the difficulty. It is an easily overcome obstacle.
For a child, however, even a mini-cruiser is just fine. In this article you will find the best children's skateboards.
Are you undecided? a 7.5 inch wide is always good!
If you are looking for the best cruisers , in this article you will find the perfect selection for you!
Canadian maple wood is by far the strongest, while for the models the plastic is super efficient , durable and strong (and cheaper too).
I know, if you have never heard of the plastic skateboard you will think how to go about choosing a model like this;).
Today's plastic, in addition to not being the classic junk you find in cheap toys, is made to last a long time!
Aside from that, it offers the ability to be carried in a backpack with little effort , as the weight is less
Of course, I also love looking and touching a nice solid wood board, but cruisers are great in plastic too, trust me!
Oh I forgot, this distinction occurs only in the cruiser and waveboard category (another thing), while for classic skateboards and longboards the material is just wood.
One of the most important components of a good skateboard are the bearings. They are positioned inside the wheel and it is they who end up directly in contact with the terminals present on each axis of the skateboard, essentially determining how easy it is to slide the entire board on a surface by exerting a push. To obtain the best ones, you need to look for those with a certified ABEC value, which refers to the precision with which the mechanism was made: higher values correspond to more sophisticated and therefore better, but also more expensive bearings.
As with all means of transport, even skateboards have a maximum capacity expressed in kilos, which determines the weight that the board and its components can support. The value changes according to the type of product and the materials used for the table and the mechanics, but it is always expressed by the manufacturer. To avoid breakages or even accidents, it is essential to choose a skateboard capable of supporting at least ten kilos over its own weight.
The values to be taken into consideration in this case are both the length and the width of the board, following a simple principle: wider boards are more stable on the ground but also heavier, while as the size decreases the skill required to stay there increases. in balance. For this reason, dimensions are one of the aspects that characterizes the different types of skateboards, but even within the same category it is possible to find the right size board for your needs.
As for the wheels of a skateboard, the diameter and hardness must be checked. Smaller wheels make the skateboard closer to the ground and therefore more maneuverable for jumps and tricks, but at the same time less suitable for rough terrain; Larger wheels on the other hand turn faster and are more suitable for ramp use. Softer wheels adhere better to the ground but have trouble reaching high speeds, while harder wheels positively affect speed but negatively impact handling.
The last aspect is purely subjective but should not be underestimated. Some boards are basic and almost anonymous, while others seem designed with the aim of getting noticed from miles away. In the middle lies a wide range of shades of products decorated in the most varied ways - from typographies to geometries passing through real works of art: the ideal table must reflect one's personality.
Best Skateboard For Beginners Kid | Video Explanation
What to avoid when choosing a board
When it comes to what to avoid when choosing a , you need to remember just a few things. In most cases, this is common sense, such as "poor quality". But we've covered some important things you should definitely avoid if you're looking for some good boards.
Why choose our skateboards for beginners and professionals？
Built with a compact and sturdy body, WeSkate Skateboard is fun to ride and easy to carry. This is the essential equipment for us skaters everywhere. It is completely ready to go. You can focus on mastering skateboard handling tips and tricks.
How much money do I need for a good skate?
Ok, the question is a bit difficult and it is not really possible to give you a unique answer. For example, classic skates are much cheaper and there are good ones even under € 40.
If, on the other hand, we move to longboards, it is practically impossible to make a good deal by spending less than 80/90 dollars, with very few exceptions.
We at Vai di Skate recommend never going below 40 dollars (even if from 60, 70 you start to do something more "professional"), precisely because you risk finding supermarket toys that only end up making you hate The skateboard.
In the blog you will find many useful guides and links to products that we consider excellent to get started in a big way without spending a lot. If you want to see the skates directly I leave you the link to see the best sellers section, usually great to start with:
Now you know all those things that you absolutely must keep in mind before choosing a Best Skateboard For Beginners Kid such as, for example, deciding what to do with it.
At first it seems like a very large and difficult world to understand, as it is full of details, but you will soon see that you will begin to know all the components by heart!
Leave a Reply