There is a top-secret to rapidly moving your ping pong skills to the higher level that does not implicate hours of practice. In reality, if you have been trying to improve your game but sense like you have reached a point after which you cannot go any further, this is probably the reason:
- You are using the wrong ping pong paddle. And it’s holding you back, big time.
- Choosing the right ping pong paddle is serious about serving your game improve rapidly.
- The bad ping pong will abolish you spin and muddle your goal.
The selection of best ping pong paddle is a little difficult task, There are so many paddles on the market to choose from, the right choice of ping pong paddle lead your game to the extraordinary level. While choosing the best ping pong paddle you should always consider the following thing;
- The design of a handle
- How the paddle fits in your hand
- What type of rubber used on the surface?
- The Spin, Speed & Control
The International Table Tennis Federation approved rubber will make every ball you hit go exactly where you want. Find out, what to look for in your next paddle. The Table shows you some of the top models we found.
How to Play Ping Pong Paddle
Best Ping Pong Paddle Comparison Table
|Killerspin JET800 Table Tennis Paddle||4.3||75||70||60|
|STIGA Performance 4-Player Table Tennis Racket Set||4.5||53||39||38|
|STIGA Titan Table Tennis Racket||4.5||82||77||80|
|Sport Game Pro Ping Pong Paddles (Editor's Choice)||4.8||79||91||82|
|DHS HURRICANE-II Tournament Ping Pong Paddle||4.2||69||75||70|| |
|JOOLA Spinforce 900 Racket||3.5||90||95||90|
|Killerspin JET600 Table Tennis Paddle||4.4||85||90||80|
|Killerspin Kido 7P Premium Straight Table Tennis Paddle||3.8||90||94||100|| |
|STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket||4.4||80||100||99|
|Butterfly 603 Shakehand Table Tennis Racket||4.1||85||90||82|
The ping pong paddle came in both type of handle; the straight & the flared. we will discuss these things in the Buyer’s Guide section of this post later.
Best Ping Pong Paddle 2018 Reviews
1. Killerspin JET800 N1 Huge Power Table Tennis Paddle
If you are looking for some powerful shorts with a lot more spin that control your competitor, then JET 800 is ideal for you, it has great design and best performance and suited to the offensive style. It has many features.
- It has a fair amount of spin, you can dodge your opponent
- It has 2 carbon layers that generate great power, you can smash very hard
- It has 7-plywood blade
- It is circled durable wooden side tape
- It has a flared handle
The JET800 comes with a memory book with the small marker to keep score record, note down comments or gather signatures of your competitor. It has 2 layer carbon fiber sandwiched around 7 play of premium wood that gives more power, the Nitrx 2.0 mm rubbers give a killer spin to the ball. It comes with wooden side tape that protects your paddle from damage.
- ITTF approved Nitrx 2.0 mm rubbers
- control 75
- spin 70
- speed 60
2.STIGA Performance Best table tennis racket for beginners
The STIGA performance is well-made of a premium quality material which makes it robust and durable. It has a Conical handle that fits on your hand. It has pips in the surface with teal rubber which increase ball control and add more spin and make the powerful shorts against your challenger. STIGA is lightweight and suitable for beginners, it includes 4 rackets set with six balls so you can enjoy playing table tennis with your family and friends also ideal for group buy. You can play doubles with your friends and family and practice your techniques.
- Its provide quality performance
- This paddle is ideal for beginner
- It has pips in a surface increased ball control
- Its teal rubber gives a superior spin
- Its concave handle is very easy to grip
- It has a 5-Ply blade
- Speed- 38
- Spin- 39
- Control- 53
- 4 Strike Rackets and
- 6 Three-Star Balls (3 white & 3 orange) 3-Star Balls Meet ITTF Regulations for Tournament Play
3. STIGA Titan Best Budgeted Table Tennis Racket
If you are looking for a tournament level racket that gives a brilliant performance with more control and spin then STIGA Titan is perfect for you. It is made up of crystal and WRB technology to increase speed and an optimal balance of weight.
It has concave Italian composite handle that fits on your hand. The triumph inverted tournament rubber is used on the surface for more control and spin.
- It is made up of a Crystal Technology that’s Hardens Blade and provides a massive Speed
- Concave Italian Composite handle
- Triumph Inverted Tournament Rubber
- 2-millimeter sponge
- 5-ply Extra Light blade provide excellent feelings
- It is very lightweight paddle and you can grip it without slipping
- This is the best ping pong paddle you can buy under 50
- Speed: 80
- Spin: 77
- Control: 82
4. Sport Game Pro Best Ping Pong Paddle (Editor’s Choice)
Sports game pro ping pong paddle is new incredibly excellent stylish and colorful designs bat, which will allow you to significantly improve your skills. It has a classic rubber racket with high-quality 2mm coating on the surface for fastball speed. It has pure wood handle appropriately fits into your hand and does not cause discomfort during the game.
If you are looking for stable control, backspin, speed, smoothness and special paddle to get even more pleasure from your favorite game then sports game pro is ideal for you.
- It has a High-quality 5-ply added re
- Pure wood FL handle “dovetail”
- High-quality sponges
- 2.0 mm high-quality rubber
- Suitable for beginners to expert level players
- Speed 82
- Spin 91
- Control 79
5. DHS HURRICANE-II Most Expensive Ping Pong Paddle
The DHS Hurrican II is a professional level paddle, if you are Asian style player then it ideal for you because DHS is Chinese company and noticeably their paddle is going to be fit more towards Asia style of play. DHS is very good defense, fantastic and hard chopper paddle. It is made up of quality material and the rubber is given a smoothness that allows for greater spin. It is recommended for Intermediate to professional level players.
- It is a shakehand style racquet
- It has a wrist guard & incredible grip
- Greater spin and very responsive
- Fitted for tournaments and world championship
- HURRICANE-II blade of 5 Ply Professional Wood
- Speed 70
- Spin 75
- Control 96
The Joola Spinforce is a professional-level ping pong paddle. It is shake-hand style paddle with quality blade and rubber which offers the maximum thickness with additional stability speed and power for forceful attacking strategy. It has flared handle with relaxed grip and support for performing both backhand and forehand shots.
The ITTF approved Spin force 900 finishes the player’s Spin force journey to enhancing their overall speed and spin during gameplay.
If you are looking for learning advanced spin control and strong offensive attacks then Joola spin-force is ideal for you.
- It has 7-layered plywood carbon blade, which made the ball hit the table harder.
- Infinity Rubber
- It has a Max soft sponge
- The paddle has heavier spin, you can beat your opponent with its spin
- It has flared handle
- Speed 90
- Spin 95
- Control 90
7. Killerspin JET600 Table Tennis Paddle
The JET600 SPIN table tennis paddle is manufactured for the serious frivolous player. It comes in flared handle. The Jet600 is recommended for intermediate to advanced players. It surfaces made up of Nitrx-4z rubber added extreme power and spin to every shot. It offers the perfect balance of speed, control, and spin.
If you’re a casual player and seeking the easiest way to improve your game, go for Killerspin JET600 It will make a tremendous difference in your game.
- It has 2.0mm high-tension Nitrx-4Z rubber approved by ITTF means you can legally be used this racket in tournament and leagues.
- It has 5-plywood quality blade
- 6.0 mm lightweight thickness for belligerent play and stable control
- Flared handle
- Speed 80
- Spin 90
- Control 85
8. Killerspin Kido 7P – Best Table Tennis Racket for Speed
The Killerspin Kido 7P is a beginner to advance level paddle. It is designed to dominate your opponent anytime with heavy spin and fastest returns. It has high elasticity wood inside the blade for smoothness. The 7 ply blades are light weighted and thin. It’s also come with ITTF approved Fortissimo rubber on both side of the blade that grabs the ball, unlike any other paddle.
- High-tension Fortissimo table tennis rubbers
- It has a 7-plywood blade best for offensive player
- It has long edges best for control and lovely spin
- Flared handle
- All round racket
- Control 90
- Spin 94
- Speed 100
9. STIGA Pro Carbon Best Table Tennis Racket for Spin
STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tenis paddle is the cheapest model among the other ping pong paddle. It has very nice style and features. It comes with ITTF approved sleek rubber coating for tournament play. It has its own carbon blend, which gives more power and more spin on shots. STIGA Pro has actually higher rating than the ratings found on some more costly rackets. The surface is covered by S5 rubber and on above it has 2mm sponge that absorbs some of the speed produced by the ball. It has angled handle that fits in your hand and you can play with for hours without feeling any uneasiness.
- It has 7-Ply Extra Light Blade, let’s you play longer though facing less discomfort.
- It has S5 rubber allow you to hit the ball harder, you can easily replace the rubber
- 2 mm thin sponge
- Spin: 100
- Control: 80
- Speed: 99
10. Butterfly 603 Shakehand Table Tennis Racket
The Butterfly 603 is a shake-hand ping pong bat and it is suitable for Asian style player. It has an eye-catching design. It is assembled with Butterfly Wakaba rubber on both sides of the paddle. The Wakaba rubber is very gummy offering momentous spin and speed. It’s perfect for all range of table tennis players and will raise your game to huge level.
- It has 2.0 mm sponge layer offers great speed and a lot of spins
- It is assembled with a Butterfly Wakaba rubber on both sides.
- Its rubber is very tacky
- Controllable & amazing curve!
- The paddle is the traditional shakehand style with a flared handle
- It is ITTF approved, means you can used it legally in any tournament
- Speed: 82
- Spin: 90
- Control: 85
It is important to put some energies into searching the best ping pong paddle, as a novice, you can get any basic ping pong paddle but if there’s almost no difference in price, why not go for quality instead?
Let’s briefly cover a few things that you might want to keep in your mind while searching for your next ping pong paddle.
Whether you choose to invest in a long-lasting paddle from the start or whether you wait until you grow in experience and skill, it’s important to put some effort into finding the best ping pong paddle brand for your needs.
Here are some of the features to look out for:
The Table Tennis Necessary Equipment
How to maintain your ping pong paddle?
The life of your ping pong, except wear related to its use, depends on the care you take. The wood does not decline much with time, so you have to focus on the coatings that are fragile and much more worn.
Here are 5 tips to increase the life of your coatings and protect your table tennis racket.If you follow these tips you can maintain your paddle and enhanced its life.
Best Ping Pong Paddle FAQs
After reading this deeper article now you know the basics of what to look for in the Best Ping Pong Paddle. We have reviewed some of the Top Ping Pong Paddles for different types of skill level and a player to help get you on track.
We believe it will be helpful for you before buying the ping pong paddle for yourself or for anyone who loves playing ping pong table tennis. If you experience any paddles I have highlighted here then kindly let me know in the comments section below.